The Resource Who was Claude Monet?
- Who was Claude Monet?
- Statement of responsibility
- by Ann Waldron ; illustrated by Stephen Marchesi
- trueArtists -- France -- Biography
- truePainters -- France -- Biography
- Impressionism (Art) -- France -- Juvenile literature
- trueArt and music -- Art movements | Impressionism
- trueImpressionism (Art) -- France
- Impressionism (Art) -- France
- Monet, Claude, 1840-1926 -- Juvenile literature
- Painters -- France -- Biography
- truePainting, French
- trueBiographies -- Arts | Visual arts | Painters
- Painters -- France -- Biography | Juvenile literature
- Monet, Claude, 1840-1926
- trueMonet, Claude, 1840-1926
- trueArt and music -- Visual arts | Drawing and painting
- Claude Monet is considered one of the most influential artists of all time. He is a founder of the French Impressionist art movement, and today his paintings sell for millions of dollars. While Monet was alive, however, his work was often criticized and he struggled financially. With over one hundred black-and-white illustrations, this book unveils a true portrait of the artist!
- Biography type
- individual biography
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- Intended audience
- "RL: 3.2"--P.  of cover
- LC call number
- LC item number
- W242 2009
- Literary form
- non fiction
- Nature of contents
- Series statement
- Who was--?
- Target audience
ContextContext of Who was Claude Monet?
Select options that apply then copy and paste the RDF/HTML data fragment to include in your application
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the RDF/HTML code fragment to best match your requirements
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Who was Claude Monet?
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://cherokee.library.link/resource/HKGnsGaEL9Q/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://cherokee.library.link/resource/HKGnsGaEL9Q/">Who was Claude Monet?</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://cherokee.library.link/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://cherokee.library.link/">Cherokee Regional Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>